North Weald Bassett Parish Council
The parish of North Weald Bassett is 3 miles north-east of Epping and 19 miles from London.
There are three main settlements within the Parish and which are North Weald Village, Thornwood Common and Hastingwood.
The highest parts of the parish are in the south and west, rising to 300 ft. and affording good views. From there the land slopes gently down to Cripsey Brook, which rises in the west, flows north-east through the centre of the parish, and forms part of the north eastern boundary. Shonks Brook, which joins Cripsey Brook, forms part of the northern boundary.
The historic North Weald Airfield is situated in the heart of the Parish close to the 14th century St Andrew’s Church.
The Parish Council Offices are situated in the Parish Office, North Weald Library, High Road, North Weald. The Office is open to Members of the Public on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, between 9.15am and 1.15pm.
A list of Parish Councillors can be found by clicking here
Parish Office, North Weald Library
Phone: 01992 523825 / 07572 507591
Fax: 01992 524756
Epping Forest District Council is not responsible for the content of any external link
- Parish Councillor Deborah Adams
- Parish Councillor Brian Bartram
- Parish Councillor Nigel Bedford
- Parish Councillor Terry Blanks
- Parish Councillor Alan J. Buckley
- Parish Councillor Baden Clegg
- Parish Councillor Brian Eldridge
- Parish Councillor Elaine Godwin-Brown
- Parish Councillor Anne Grigg
- Parish Councillor Cyril Hawkins
- Parish Councillor Sheila Jackman
- Susan De Luca (Clerk)
- Parish Councillor George Mulliner
- Parish Councillor Dick Spearman
- Parish Councillor David Stallan
- Parish Councillor Andrew Tyler